Target 2 million SME & professional customers with your device
Are you a device-maker? Interested in targeting a large B2B customer base?
Our growing IoT portfolio for B2B customers already includes 80+ devices, modules, gateways, starter kits and modems.
We use two main channels to expose our partners’ devices:
- Our upcoming IoT Marketplace, which will be accessible to anyone who wants to develop an IoT project – including Orange teams, B2B customers, independent developers, etc. The Marketplace will soon be available in France and progressively deployed worldwide.
- The Orange IoT Device Catalogue, which is used by our sales teams to help our B2B customers implement their IoT and data projects as part of the end-to-end support provided through Datavenue.
1. Application & evaluation
|We process your application & evaluate your device.|
2. Becoming a device partner
|Gain internal exposure & various forms of support.|
3. Commercial opportunities
|Your device is featured in our IoT Marketplace and available for purchase.|
|Your device is featured in our IoT Device Catalogue and can be promoted by our B2B sales teams.|
How to become an Orange IoT device partner
The main stages of the partnership process are as follows:
1. Application & evaluation: click the link above to send in your application and become identified as a potential partner. Our IoT experts will evaluate your application, according to priority use cases and business opportunities, and contact you shortly.
2. Becoming an Orange IoT device partner: if your evaluation is positive, you will be selected to become an Orange IoT device partner. This gives you exposure within the Orange Group and can lead to some or all of the following benefits – depending on the specifics and maturity of your project:
- Viability and quality assessments
- Advice and support from Orange experts
- Testing and co-construction
- POCs with Orange B2B customers
3. Commercial opportunities: in this advanced stage of the partnership, your device gains direct exposure in either or both of our main channels:
- The upcoming Orange IoT Marketplace
- The IoT Device Catalogue used by our B2B sales teams, who can propose your device to our top B2B customers