The LoRa® Explorer Kit is a development board powered by Microchip that allows easy and quick prototyping of IoT objects and services using LoRa® technology.
This very compact starter kit consists of an Arduino-based platform supporting LoRa® module, Bluetooth module, PCB antenna, rechargeable coin battery and temperature sensor.
The starter kit is pre-configured to access to the Orange LoRa® network available in nearly 4000 cities with a dedicated data plan. The coverage will be national by the end of 2017.
The starter kit also includes access to the Orange data and device management platform – Live Objects – where data is collected and available via APIs.
- Arduino-based platform
- Microchip RN2483 LoRaWAN module
- Microchip Bluetooth 4.2 module (BLE)
- On-board rechargeable coin cell battery
- Embedded (PCB) LoRaWAN antenna
- Temperature sensor
- RGB LED
- Lora® module certified by Orange
- Access to user guide, sample codes, Orange libraries
- A 6 months free* access to the Live Objects platform, for device and data management
- A 6 months free* connectivity with IoT Connect Low Power (then 1€ to 2€ /month /object according to commitment)
* subscription conditions detailed in your pack