Editor and hosting:
Public stock corporation (société anonyme) incorporated in France with registered share capital of Euro 10,595,541,532
RCS Paris 380 129 866
Headquarters: 78, rue Olivier de Serres, Paris 75015, France
Tel: + 33 (0)1 44 44 22 22
Publishing Director: Stéphane Richard
Sites Terms and Conditions
The websites called “Orange Partner” and Orange Developer (the “Sites”) are edited and operated by Orange SA (“Orange”). By accessing, browsing and/or using the Sites, you agree to the following terms:
- What is the Purpose of the Sites?
Orange Partner is a website enabling end-users:
- to access information about partnership opportunities around open innovation;
- to have a private space on Orange Partner, called “Profile”, to edit the information supplied during sign-up.
Orange Developer is a website enabling end-users:
- to access information about and subscribe to Orange APIs;
- to have a private space on Orange Developer, called “Profile”, to edit the information supplied during sign-up and ‘My apps’ to manage their API subscriptions.
Individual services or elements on the Sites or parts of the Sites may be subject to additional terms indicated in those services, elements or parts.
- Content. The content (including all information, data, documents, pictures, videos, drawings, audio tracks) (the “Content”) contained on or available through the Sites is provided by Orange, its affiliates, independent content providers or third parties. It is protected by copyright of Orange, its affiliates, independent content providers or third parties. All rights are reserved and any reproduction, copy, modification, transfer, distribution or storage of part or all of the Content in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of Orange is prohibited.
- Orange Rights. Orange is and will remain the owner of the Sites (including software, software applications, graphics, design, brands and logos, databases) and Content published on the Sites or available through the Sites.
ORANGE, the ORANGE logo and any “Orange” product or service name referred to on the Sites or any Contents published on the Sites or available through the Sites are trademarks of Orange or its affiliates. Other products or names mentioned in these Sites or any Contents published on the Sites or available through the Sites may be trademarks or trade names of their respective owners. Your access to the Sites should not be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any licence or right to use any marks appearing on the Sites without the prior written consent of Orange or the third party owner thereof.
- Right of Use (License). Orange grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, worldwide and non-sublicensable right to use the Sites (including the Content) for your personal use only. This right to use is subject to compliance with these Sites Terms and Conditions.
The right to use does not allow you:
- to access or use the Sites sources codes and/or any of its software components;
- to use, copy, modify or distribute the Sites and/or any of its software components;
- dismantle, decompile or translate the Sites and/or any of its software components, except as expressly authorized by the applicable laws or regulations;
- to sub-license or concede the Sites and/or any of its software components.
- Supply of information other than personal information. By submitting any non-personal information or material (for example, description of your service or application) to Orange, you grant Orange a restricted right to use such non-personal information or material for the sole purpose of putting you in contact with relevant people at Orange and/or at its affiliates and/or at Orange’s business partners. Therefore, you accept that Orange discloses your non-personal information or material to any of its affiliated companies and/or Orange’s business partners.
Your non-personal information or material will not be used for any other purposes and will remain confidential within Orange, its affiliates and Orange’s business partners. In case you have the opportunity to work with Orange, any of its affiliates and/or any Orange’s business partners and wish to use any services provided by Orange (including the distribution of your service or application), specific agreements will apply to such services and suitable rights to use your non-personal information or material will be granted.
- Orange Liability. The Sites and their Content are provided as a convenience to you. The Sites and their Content are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Orange does not guarantee that the Sites’ web pages will be uninterrupted or error-free or fit for any particular purpose. Orange reserves the right, at any time and at its own discretion, to revise the Sites’ pages or withdraw access to the Sites or any part of it. NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, IS MADE IN RELATION TO THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF THE SITES. ORANGE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THESE SITES EVEN IF ORANGE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Some jurisdictions do not allow exclusions of certain warranties or limitations of liability, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. The liability of Orange would in such case be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
- Third Parties’ Sites. For your easy accessibility Orange may include links to sites on the internet that are owned or operated by third parties. You agree to review and agree to any such sites rules of use before using such sites. You also agree that Orange has no control over the content of any such sites and cannot assume any responsibility for material created or published by such third party sites. In addition, a link to a non-Orange site does not imply that Orange endorses the site, the contents published on such third party site or the products or services referenced in such third party site.
- Use of the Internet. The Sites are accessed via the Internet which is independent of Orange. Use of the Internet is solely at your own risk and is subject to all applicable national and international laws and regulations. Orange has no responsibility for any information or service obtained by you on the Internet.
- Changing the Sites. Orange may suspend or vary the whole or any part of the Sites for any reason, at any time at its sole discretion.
- Change of the Sites Terms and Conditions. Orange reserves the right to vary from time to time the terms of these Sites Terms and Conditions, such variations becoming effective immediately upon posting of the varied Sites Terms and Conditions on the Sites. By continuing to use the Sites, you will be deemed to have accepted the updated Sites Terms and Conditions available on the Sites.
- Choice of Law – Jurisdiction. These Sites Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of France. You and Orange agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Paris, France, for any claim or matter arising under or in connection with these Sites Terms and Conditions.
- Your personal information. If you wish to register with Orange Partner and/or Orange Developer or only to contact Orange Partner and/or Orange Developer, you are required to provide some personal information (such as first name, family name, email address). This information will be used (i) to put you in contact with relevant people at Orange and/or its affiliates or (ii) to answer your questions.
If you wish to receive newsletters of Orange and information in relation to products and services which Orange considers may be of interest to you, you are required to provide personal information (such as your first name, family name, email address). In accordance with the European Directive 95/46/EC on Personal Data Protection and French law on personal data dated 6th January 1978, as amended, you have the right to access, alter, correct or delete any data that relates to you. You have a right to ask for a copy of your information (for which Orange will charge a small fee).
- Supply and accuracy of information. You guarantee that the information provided by you to Orange is true and accurate and undertake to notify Orange of any changes to the information.
- Disclosure of your information to third parties. In addition to the disclosures referred to above, Orange may disclose your personal data acting in good faith if it believes that such action is necessary to: (i) conform with a legal requirement; or (ii) comply with a legal process; or (iii) defend the rights or property of Orange.
- Minors. No information should be submitted to the Sites by persons under the age of 18 years. By registering with Orange Partner and/or Orange Developer, you warrant that you are 18 years of age or over.
If you have any questions about the handling or protection of your personal data, please contact the Orange Partner Communications Manager at email@example.com
© Orange 2016